Harold Hilton Bar
As the Lounge Bar, however golf footwear may be worn.
- Footwear within the Club House & surrounding areas
- Training Shoes, flip flops, crocs and any form of plastic or rubber, beach or garden shoes are not permitted.
- Golf footwear may only be worn in the Harold Hilton Bar.
- Juniors may wear trainers.
- Members can wear shoes without socks
Dressing for the occasion
Dress code for particular functions will be posted.
- Smart: Jacket, with or without tie for Gentlemen/similar level of formality for Ladies.
- Smart Casual: Smart Casual including “smart denim” & smart shoes.
- Formal: Evening Dress suit or Lounge suit/similar level of formality for Ladies.
- Relaxed Dress: As specified for a particular event/function.
The use of mobile phones for voice purposes is only permitted outside the club house excluding the Patio and Golf Course. In all other areas their use is strictly prohibited unless being used for data purposes. The only exception to this rule is when a mobile phone is used to contact the Emergency Services or to report a medical emergency. Please ensure your mobile phone is switched to silent at all times.
The General Manager, Steward, Assistant Steward, Professional, Assistant Professional and Committee Members are authorised to ask any person not suitably attired to amend their mode of dress or withdraw from the Course or Clubhouse.